Saturday, June 28, 2008

Shocking news for us.


Even thou I have knew her less then 4 months but we sit quite near to each other during lesson. We ever went out as a class for a makan session and that was the first and last with her.

What I know about her :


  • Strong in character

  • Passion for her Job

  • Love her family

  • Never late for all events

  • Up-spoken

  • Direct

  • A person worth respect

  • Have a healthy lifestyle, exercise regularly etc

Last saw her in good health on 13 June 2008 after lesson, last sentence was see you on Tuesday(17 june 2008). Our Trainer last saw her on 16 June. It was an unbelievable especially was one day diff when he last saw her at her workplace.


On 17 June, 7pm, everyone was wondering why is she late untill her coll, who take the same course announced that she was hospitalise due to headache, vomited, unconcious on the way to A&E. All of us thought it won't be too serious and will be back to join us soon.


On 19 june we knew that she undergo operation on her brain and was in coma in ICU. On 20 June I went to visit her alone, was very shock to see her in the condition at ICU. My heart was painful after seeing her in that way.


On 27 June Cecilia and I decide to visit her, however I went there alone again as she cope up with some stuff. My mind was thinkin hope she was better etc.. I went there and when I was at the entrance of ICU, Im not able to go in till someone came out from there. At the enterance to the ward was mess up with the door. Before reachin her bed, I felt uncomforable seeing the door of the bedroom which looked different to the first visit and it was closed. I stood in front of the glass window and found the bed empty. I was thinking why, what happened, change ward or wat. I walk along there for awhile and decided to ask the nurse. I approached 1 staff nurse and said out her name. After awhile, the nurse told me she had passed away and I was shocked and could not replied her. What her last sentence is u may contact the family member.


I walk out of the ICU blank. My first tot was is it true or not as we did not received any bad news that was from the family, wat nurse had said was still in my mind. I reached school and was blank too. Before the lesson, few are in the class. Paul helped to ask Ade to contact the family. Few minutes later, the son reply and was confirmed abt it. All of us was down including the trainer and was unbelievable for a person was always healthy. We go on with our lesson with a very affected mood.


At night, after class we went to attend her wake. We get to know our classmate/friend better. The family was strong and we all know it was a truth that will not change. Her husband said , the world is still spinning even anyone left. These will be our last time seeing her. Peace be with her.

In memorable of good memories that had shared.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, take care..
Bless you:D
Need somebody to talk to, call me.

Anonymous said...

Even though I have known her for less than 4 months but we sat quite near to each other during lesson time. We even went out together as a class for a makan session and that was the very first and last with her.

What I knew about her:
- Strong in character
- Passion for her job
- Loves her family
- Never been late for all events
- Outspoken
- Direct
- A person worthy of respect/worth respecting
- Lead a healthy lifestyle, exercise regularly etc

Last saw her in good health on 13 June 2008 after our lesson, last words were "See you on Tuesday (17 June 2008)". Our trainer last saw her on 16 June. It was unbelievable especially when only one day had passed since we last saw her at her workplace.

On 17 June, 7pm, everyone was wondering why was she late until her colleague, who took the same course, announced that she was hospitalised due to headache and vomitting and was unconscious on the way to A&E. All of us thought nothing of it and that she will be back to join us soon.

On 19 June, we got to know that she underwent an operation on her brains and was in coma in the ICU. On 20 June, I went to visit her alone and was very shocked to see her in the state she was at the ICU. My heart was pained after seeing her in that way.

On 27 June, Cecilia and I decided to visit her. However, I went there alone again as she got caught up with some stuff. In my mind, I was hoping that she will be better etc. When I reached the entrance of ICU, I was not allowed to go in until someone came out from the room. It was a mess inside the ward.

-Too lazy to continue and alien language too foreign to be comprehended-

the end.
Speak Good English, Use Good English

bao ying said...

thanks shu hui. anyway I will try to speak and used good english. good feedback. =)