Thursday, May 1, 2008

Last day of April

On 30 April, Beatrice and I went down to Central, we spend quite alot on the food and I bought some clothings and accessories. Oh my God.. big holes in the pocket.
We went to a Japanese Restaurant to have our mid lunch? Haha, as we ate ard 3pm. If I did not rmbr wrongly the Name shld b WAKARU JAP Restaurant. Big feast over there.

The prawn is Damn fresh! Look at the col. OMG!
Our photo- shot.
We are at The Central.

Pic of waT we ordered
This is wat Beatrice order, mine is the same but the beef was replace by seafood. (Gindera, Prawn, Scallop. =p)
Shishamo In the house
Oops! The prawn again.
Our drink- Beautiful Lady n dan zhu drink
The dessert in the house. Mocha cake and the peach.
Wat I can say is the peach is damn nice. Outer is hard, inside is like creamy ice- cream and at the end was a chocolate either Passion or ferreo choc. Best!
Overall the food there is great man! SIANZ, how I wish we do not need tp pay the GST and service charge. Or rather is included in the meal. We are satisfy with the meal but a bit heart pain on the money spend there. =(

No comments: